Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas ornaments

Along with my wrapping paper obsession, I have an ornament obsession. These are only two groups of ornaments, I have a lot more scattered around the house.

I picked this cigar box up at a thrift store about a month ago. I love it and it fits in perfectly with my sports stuff. I got my baseball Santa recently at The Traveling Trunk. I already had the football Santa so of course I had to get the baseball one too.  


These ornaments are one of those rare new things I have. The bowl they are in however, is from a thrift store. I got these pool ball ornaments after Christmas at Target last year. They may be new, but of course I didn't pay full price for them! I had planned on hanging them on a sports themed tree, but I like how they look in the bowl better.

No comments:

Post a Comment