Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fabric and roller skate finds

It gets a little frustrating at this time of year to find treasures in thrift stores, but I found a couple of things recently. 

Vintage fabric can be hit and miss at one of my favorite thrift stores, but on my last trip there the rack was packed with vintage goodness. I resisted the urge to buy any fabric as I really don't need any more fabric, but I couldn't help it. I picked out a few of my favorites and brought them home. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but when I use it I'll post it here.

 I also found these fun metal roller skates. This is something I would normally keep for myself, but I already have a great pair sitting on a shelf in my living room. This pair went on my Etsy shop. I know someone is going to love them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment