Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Picture frame three ways

Back in February I found myself at Target, where all of their Valentines stuff was 70% off. There were a lot of frames, but the plain old pink frames with nothing on them caught my eye. I picked up a few of them and now regret not being greedy and buying them all. The frames sat in my craft stash for many months when spring fever took hold and I made up three new frames in no time. The best thing was everything came out of my craft piles so I didn't buy anything new to complete these.



 For this frame I used some contact paper I got at the dollar store. Then I added a piece of adhesive ribbon tape and phrase from my scrapbooking supplies.  

I have always adored any decoupaging done with comic book pages. Those projects are always so fun. I couldn't help but use a Dennis the Menace comic book I had for this frame. My menaces look perfect in it.  


My favorite frame and the frame that will go in my crafting space if I ever get one. It is covered with pattern paper and a few embellishments from my crafting stash. I had originally just written "Sew Cute" on the paper with crayon, but I wasn't really happy with how it looked. Somehow I had the brilliant idea to glue thread over the letters to write out "Sew Cute". I love how it turned it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment