Sunday, November 4, 2012

Recent finds

I've been taking pictures of some of my finds lately, but I'm just getting around to posting them. I'll tell you, I am happy October is over with. It's bad when you think the holiday season is going to be slow compared to the last month.
 
I mentioned in an earlier post that the Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a must stop in Moorhead. I found this lovely lock there. I haven't found a place for it yet, but I will. 


I really don't know what I'm going to do with all this gift wrap ribbon, but I love it. It's one of those things that I had to have even though I don't know why. The day I do need it though, I'll be happy I have it.  


I also found these roller skate wheels at the ReStore. They'll go among all our sports stuff. 


I know I don't need any more wrapping paper, but I couldn't help it. Look how lovely that paper is! I just love the poodle one. 


This was a happy find while I popped into a thrift store recently to waste some time. I don't mind that the label is torn. Gives it some character.


The box is loaded with flashcards. The cards are bent up as I'm sure they got a lot of use. There are some really fun ones. I had to take out the one that said "wart" and put it among my Halloween witch stuff. 


I found this golf scorecard holder this weekend while getting a little me time before the whole deer hunting season kicks in. This is another find to go with all our sports stuff. It's also perfect for holding a picture.

1 comment: